In this section, we present a collection of evidence-based education programs that have been implemented in Hawai‘i in the past several years. This is not a complete list of all evidence-based programs but a sample of programs for underage drinking prevention that were funded by Hawai‘i SPF-SIG Project from 2010 to 2012.
The purpose of this workshop is to strengthen providers’ work with culturally diverse populations. The presenter will discuss various approaches, skills, and techniques used to effectively work with various cultures.
Upon completion of this Workshop the Clinician/Staff/Educators will have a clear understanding of:
- An Understanding of basic epidemiological, statistical, and medical impact of COVID-19.
- An understanding and statistics related to the increase in Substance Use Disorder in all populations due to effects of quarantine.
- Statistics and Impact on Mental Health and Suicide due to effects of quarantine.
- Understanding of quarantine impact and alternatives to SUD and improved coping skills.
- Know when to seek Supervision and Co-Treatment.