ADAD Zoom Training: COVID-19 Quarantine Impact on Mental Health and SUD
Description: Upon completion of this Workshop the Clinician/Staff/Educators will have a clear understanding of:
- An Understanding of basic epidemiological, statistical, and medical impact of COVID-19.
- An understanding and statistics related to the increase in Substance Use Disorder in all populations due to effects of quarantine.
- Statistics and Impact on Mental Health and Suicide due to effects of quarantine.
- Understanding of quarantine impact and alternatives to SUD and improved coping skills.
- Know when to seek Supervision and Co-Treatment.
Date/Time: Monday, July 19, 2021 from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Certificate: 2 hours ADAD approved.
Registration is closed.
Facilitator: Sean O’Hara Psy.D, NCAC I, SAP is a Board Licensed Psychologist with over 30 years experience with psychiatric, mental health, dual-diagnosis and crises intervention health problems. In addition to his two San Diego County office locations—Rancho Bernardo & La Jolla, Dr. O’Hara travels throughout the country to work with out-of-state clients, corporations and athletes. Dr. O’Hara works with all populations; corporations, collegiate and professional sports teams, entertainment industries and rock concert tours.
Target Audience: Certified Substance Abuse Counselors (CSAC), Certified Prevention Specialists (CPS), Certified Criminal Justice Addictions Professionals (CCJP), Certified Clinical Supervisors (CCS) and applicants; those with other ADAD professional credentials; and anyone involved in the human services/behavioral health field.