Partnerships For Success (PFS) Community Assessment Training
Date/Time: October 5th & 6th, 2016; 8:30 a.m.- 4:00p.m.
Location: Hawai'i High Intensity Drug Trafficking Areas (HIDTA) 500 Ala Moana Blvd. Tower 5, Suite 200, Honolulu, Hawaii 96813
- How to asses the needs and capacity of a county or community in the area of substance abuse and prevention.
- How to track outcomes of substance abuse prevention strategies.
Participants will learn:
- The methods and skills needed to conduct community assessment and evaluation.
- About the resources available to help with needs assessment.
- How to involve their "target population" or stakeholders in their assessment.
- How to assess community/coalition readiness.
- How to assess key environmental factors relevant to underage drinking.
- How to collect local data.
- How to prepare,analyze, and report data.
For more information: Registration for this event has closed.
Inquiries: Please contact SPFhi@hawaii.edu